Walt originally intended for his park to be enjoyed by parents and children together. The #EveryRideToddlers challenge allows you to enjoy all 4 parks in one day with your little one with you for EveryRide. You’ll be scored based on the number of attractions that are not under official refurbishment on the day of your attempt. It’s important that you’re familiar with the operating schedule of the attractions on your date of attempt. You can find that information on the attraction listing on official Walt Disney World website. Many rides will open or close at unusual hours.
You can also find the official park hours on the Walt Disney World Website.
Be sure to review the overall challenge RULES.
Be sure to use #EveryRideToddlers and @RideEvery on each tweet!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Na’vi River Journey
- TriceraTop Spin
- Wildlife Express Train (Full circle)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Toy Story Mania!
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Spaceship Earth
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Main Street Vehicles
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Walt Disney World Railroad (Ride one leg)